Are you an ice cream lover but you are looking for a healthier version of it? Make your own sugar free, gluten free, lactose free ice cream at home in easy 3 steps! This is a raw vegan banana nice cream recipe also a great option for children! They will love it! And honestly who doesn’t love ice cream?
- 4x big frozen bananas
- 1/2 tsp cinamon
- Peel all bananas and let them in the freezer for min 8 hours
- After the bananas are solid frozen let them unfreeze for 20-30 minutes
- Cut the bananas into pieces and put them into the blender. Blend till it gets the cream consistency.
- To make it easier to blend into evenly cream, at first blend first half of the bananas and then the second half.
- For having a pure banana taste just do not use cinamon
If you like this recipe like and share with your friends!
banana nice cream recipe